1. What is NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
Fucoidan is an innovative blend that combines two high-quality Fucoidan extracts from Mozuku and Mekabu. This unique combination also contains AHCC®
, a cultured mushroom mycelia extract that is rich in α-glucans and Agaricus mycelium extract rich in β-glucans. AHCC®
is currently used in many hospitals in Japan and research and clinical studies continue to support its effectiveness.
2. How is NatureMedic® Fucoidan different from other brands?
- The only formulation containing Fucoidan
and AHCC® in the world.
- Fucoidan from two different type of brown seaweeds: Mekabu and Mozuku.
- NatureMedic® Fucoidan is very safe! NatureMedic® Fucoidan’s Mozuku and Mekabu Fucoidan are sourced from pristine oceans, in particular, the Mekabu Fucoidan is Certified Organic.
- Provides Only High Purity Fucoidan.
- Manufactured under Global Standards.
3. What are the main ingredients contained in NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
- Mozuku Fucoidan - High Fucoidan content extracted from fresh raw Mozuku (Cladosiphon okamuranus) harvested in beautiful and clean waters of Okinawa, Japan. (Fucoidan content approx. 85%)
- Mekabu Fucoidan - Certified Organic from Australia and extracted from the spores of the Wakame brown seaweed. It contains high purity Fucoidan free from radiation and toxic heavy metals. (Fucoidan content approx. 85%)
- AHCC® - It is an acetylated alpha-glucan produced by liquid-culturing basidiomycetes mushroom mycelia for long periods of time in a sterile facility and by the reaction of enzymes.
- Agaricus blazei mushroom extract is well-known to contain a high level of beta-glucans and for stimulating immune cells.
- Brewer’s Yeast - It effectively promotes immunity and healthy intestinal environment. Brewer’s yeast is an ingredient used in the production of beer and bread.
4. Who can take NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
The ingredients in NatureMedic®
Fucoidan offer many beneficial nutrients that can support your health and Quality of Life. It is recommended for anyone interested in improving or maintaining proper health and wellbeing. For children and pregnant women or lactating, special suggestions should be given. To meet your needs, please call us for additional guidance and recommendations.
5. How should NatureMedic® Fucoidan be taken?
It is suggested to take your daily intake throughout the day. If you are taking 8 capsules a day (one serving), you can take 4 capsules twice a day or 2 capsules 4 times per day (for example, at breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime). For additional suggestions, please contact us via e-mail or phone to get the suggested daily intake that best fits your needs. Our experts speak various languages including English, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Japanese. For English call our
Toll Free Number 1.888.850.6588
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Is the Fucoidan in NatureMedic® safe from heavy metals or radiation?
The Fucoidan in NatureMedic®
is safe from heavy metals and it is radiation free. The Mekabu Fucoidan in our products has been obtained by a superior extraction process that retains the molecular, bioactive properties of natural Fucoidan and keeps the extract free of heavy metals or radiation. A water-based process is used to create high-purity, organic Fucoidan extracts that remain unadulterated in chemical structure. The Mekabu Fucoidan extract is Certified Organic from Australia. It is also Halal and Kosher certified and guaranteed to contain the specified Fucoidan content. The Mozuku used to extract the Fucoidan is obtained from the pristine waters of Okinawa, Japan. This ensures that our products are of the highest quality and therefore suitable for safe consumption.
7. Are there any side effects that accompany NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
Fucoidan contains ingredient that do not cause any adverse side effects. However, it is not recommended for people who have seaweed or mushroom allergies.
8. Why is it suggested to take Fucoidan and AHCC® combined in one product?
If you are currently taking or have taken Fucoidan, you might have already noticed that it is a great natural ingredient to take on a daily basis. However, Fucoidan alone may not be enough. To support Fucoidan’s effectiveness even more, we have researched more about ingredients that can be a great partner with Fucoidan and finally found AHCC®
. Its functionality has been studied and published in the world’s best universities and institutions including University of Tokyo, Harvard Medical School, Yale University, and MD Anderson in Texas. It is highly expected to see a synergistic effect by taking Fucoidan and AHCC®
9. Can't I just eat seaweeds or mushrooms to get the same benefits as NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
Whole mushrooms do have many beneficial nutrients, but AHCC is created from culturing selected mushrooms to produce a functional food that has a unique polysaccharide called acetylated alpha-glucan. Alpha-glucan has a low molecular weight that makes it easy to digest and absorb. This unique component possesses a powerful immune-stimulating action that ordinary mushrooms and other mushroom supplements do not contain. To take the right amount of Fucoidan, you will need to consume more than 3 kg of seaweed per day. This amount of brown seaweed is not logical to consume. NatureMedic®
Fucoidan powered with AHCC®
offers both extracts combined in a very unique and innovative dietary supplement.
10. What is the difference between beta (β)- and acetylated alpha (α) glucans?
Acetylated α-glucan has a comparatively low molecular weight (around 5,000 daltons) while β-glucan has the molecular weight in the range of tens to hundreds of thousands of daltons.
11. How can I buy NatureMedic® Fucoidan?
You can place your order online
over the phone
You are also very welcome to visit us; we are open Monday through Friday : 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
We provide detailed information about our products and guidance on how to get the most benefits from them based on your health needs.